JDA Day Jakarta 2018 | Optimized Planning & Execution of Your Supply Chain, Logistics and Warehouse Network
Greetings from JDA and GenieTech,
As reported, the logistics costs account for 26% of Indonesia’s $861-billion economy – much higher than countries like Singapore (8%) and Malaysia (14%). However, with government’s pledge to modernize infrastructure and welcome FDI in logistics, Indonesia is on the right track to reduce its logistics costs to 19% of GDP by 2020.
In this scenario, how you can make your supply chain and network planning agile and responsive enough to reduce the high logistics cost?
Register now for insightful sessions on how to:
- Be profitable from planning to order to delivery
- Attract, capture and retain market share with localized assortments and category plans
- Increase distribution flexibility and margins based on right allocation
- Decrease non-productive time at the warehouse through system optimized and directed task management
- Integrate labor productivity through optimal size and right KPIs
- Optimize your delivery route to drive increased sales
Don’t miss this opportunity to network and learn with your peers. Email email@example.com to join us at the event. Or click here to register.
For any comments/questions, please reach out through GenieTech at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 4, 2018 l Wednesday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pullman Sudirman Hotel, Jakarta
Who Should Attend?
Heads and Managers of Manufacturing, Production, Planning, Store/Retail Planning, Merchandising, Category Management, Space & Floor Planning, Warehouse, Material Handling, Distribution, 3PL, Transportation, Fleet Management