Seamless Supply Chains Deliver Seamless Customer Experience
Indonesia’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) ranking rose sharply in 2018. Moving up from 63rd to 46th position is also an indicator of the emerging landscape of higher customer expectations for seamless customer experience that’s morphed into challenges of new market entrants, differentiated and unique business models along with the underlying opportunities possible with new artificial intelligence/machine learning-enabled technologies.
Industry 4.0 is here and now – are you ready to leapfrog your competition?
Register now for interactive and insightful sessions on how to:
- Delivers true space awareness, offering the flexibility to match available space with the optimal product mix.
- Achieve the ideal mix of new products, best sellers and private labels to maximize profitability and shopper satisfaction
- Drive higher margins and be profitable with far higher demand forecast accuracy, right assortment and allocation in the world of omni-channel fulfillment
- Synchronize your end-to-end supply chain from planning to execution so you can manage even the most complex and shifting demands
- Deliver agility by managing diverse multi-echelon plant, warehouse and retail inventory
- Boost productivity by tasking, scheduling and forecasting workforce across your store and warehouse
- Increase visibility and reduce costs and carbon footprint by optimized planning, modeling and execution of freight moves from global shipments to last-mile delivery at lowest possible costs
Don’t miss this opportunity to network and learn with your peers on how to deliver a seamless supply chain with JDA in the world of me-Commerce today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join us at the event or contact us at Whatsapp: +63 906 4504085.
For any comments/questions, please reach out through GenieTech at email@example.com
March 14, 2019 l Thursday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Crimson Hotel, Filinvest City, Metro Manila
Location: J2906 Civic Dr., Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781, Metro Manila (MAP)
Who Should Attend?
Be a Delegate: