PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION EXECUTIVE (MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX)
- The Candidate shall be responsible for leading and ensuring smooth implementation of an enterprise solution with involvement in project monitoring and coordination with clients for project updates and requirements.
- He/She will work closely with external clients to gather and assess business process requirements and specifications and coordinate with internal team to map them into the system (solution) functionalities.
- He/She will also provide support during system development phase, testing, migration and implementation of new builds, ensuring that all commitments and tasks required are delivered on schedule and within allocated resources.
- He/Shall proactively perform project reviews to drive continuous process improvement and solve any issues throughout project life cycle and communicate issues to top management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Candidate must have demonstrated strong ability in both project and process management in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Excellent track record in analyzing client’s business requirements particularly manufacturing industry
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: Risk management, client interfacing and decision making
- Must be highly analytical and problem solver.
- Must be amenable to work in Magallanes, Makati City
Job Application Form
We welcome committed individuals who are willing to share our mission. We seek for assertive, innovative and team players who are driven by passion, and who can make things happen. We value individuals who can demonstrate leadership with integrity.