Intern – Digital Marketing
- Assist the digital marketing lead in contributing to research, contents, and social media marketing projects from briet to execution.
- Constantly learning new and effective digital marketing trends, updates strategies to leverage new opportunities through social media.
- Conduct keyword research using search engine commands and keyword tools.
- Develop articles, blog, creative marketing material tor both online and offline.
- Preferably Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Business courses or any related course
- Ability to perform research, analyze search performance and document changes regarding optimization approach.
- Remains forward-thinking and current on industry trends and market conditions to be able to give a recommendation regarding best practice tor improving marketing performance.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics regarding campaign condition.
- Able write content and/or copy write.
- Understand SEO, SEM, paid social search, content promo, marketing automation, and link-building strategies.
- Online portfolio and strong social media advocacy or presence is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Knowledge on Photoshop and digital marketing tools (like Google, AdWords, Mailchimp, buffer, Hubspot, HootSuite, WordPress) is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Open tor any semester
- Must be amenable to work in Magallanes, Makati City
Job Application Form
We welcome committed individuals who are willing to share our mission. We seek for assertive, innovative and team players who are driven by passion, and who can make things happen. We value individuals who can demonstrate leadership with integrity.