Functional Consultant (CPA)
- The Candidate shall be responsible for leading and ensuring of smooth implementation of supply chain business solutions with involvement in project monitoring and coordination with clients for project updates and requirements
- He/ She will work closely with external clients to gather and assess business process requirements and specifications and coordinate with internal team to map them into software’s functionalities
- He/ She will also provide support during system development phase, testing, migration and implementation of new builds, ensuring that all commitments and tasks required are delivered on schedule and within allocated resources
- He/ She shall proactively perform project reviews to drive continuous process improvement and solve any issues throughout project life cycle and communicate issues to top management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, / Accounting / Finance / Management or equivalent.
- Preferably CPA
- At least with 1 year minimum accounting experience
- Must be willing to learn Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX
- Excellent track record in analyzing client’s business requirements regardless of the industry
- Required skills: good leadership, risk management, client interfacing and decision making
- Must be highly analytical and problem solver
- Must be willing to work in Makati City area
Job Application Form
We welcome committed individuals who are willing to share our mission. We seek for assertive, innovative and team players who are driven by passion, and who can make things happen. We value individuals who can demonstrate leadership with integrity.